Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: March 2005:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#12470) unify show_city_desc

To: jdorje@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#12470) unify show_city_desc
From: "Vijay Kiran Kamuju" <infyquest@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 18:41:55 -0800

this patch is breaking xaw client compilation

because of this code

   if (height) {
     /* ??? */
     *height = main_exts->max_logical_extent.height;
   }

here u are not declaring main_exts

in the prev version u creating the main_exts a poniter to XFontSetExtents

i think it can be avoided by this
 if (height) {
  XExtentsOfFontSet(*fonts[font])->max_logical_extent.height;
}

i have not tested this

bye
Vijay