Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: February 2005:
[Freeciv-Dev] (PR#12339) Manual Turn Done in AI Mode no Longer Works

Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#12339) Manual Turn Done in AI Mode no Longer Works
From: "Benedict Adamson" <badamson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2005 16:05:51 -0800

I've noticed this with a modified version of Freeciv, based on the
current development version.

Previously, your could have timeout set to 0, 'take' an AI player and
watch the AI through the client, with turns ending only when you clicked
on the 'Turn Done' button.

Now, the server runs without stopping. This makes testing the AI difficult.

The code was OK on 2005-02-20. I notice there have been changes to
srv_main.c since then.