Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: February 2005:
[Freeciv-Dev] (PR#12296) even after breaking an alliance I still can't m

Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#12296) even after breaking an alliance I still can't make a new one
From: "Jason Short" <jdorje@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 17:01:40 -0800

I tried to make an alliance with the icelanders.  "First break alliance
with ai6."  So I did - I went to war in fact.  But when I suggested it
again (same turn, dropping me to dishonorable): "First break alliance
with ai6".

If I try it next turn: "Begone scoundrel, we know you cannot be trusted"
(which is more like it).

-jason