Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: February 2005:
[Freeciv-Dev] (PR#12224) Can't attack - bug?

Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#12224) Can't attack - bug?
From: "Tomas Florian" <tomas@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2005 22:02:56 -0800

I don't know whether this is a real bug or not.

-          I am not able to attack enemy units that have entered my
territory in 2.0.0 Beta 7

-          Whenever I attack (by moving into the enemy unit) I just walk
"through it", no attack takes place and my unit and the enemy stand on the
same square

-          I played an earlier beta of 2.0.0 and I remember that this worked
fine