Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: February 2005:
[Freeciv-Dev] (PR#12186) fog error near map boundaries

Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#12186) fog error near map boundaries
From: "Jason Short" <jdorje@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2005 09:09:43 -0800

The fog near the boundaries is drawn as if the unreal tiles are known.
Obviously in this screenshot we want to draw them as if they were
fogged.  But if the real tiles are known then we want to draw things as
if they were also known.

I see two possible rules here:

1.  If any of the real tiles at the corner are fogged, the unknown tiles
should be drawn fogged.

2.  If all of the real tiles at the corner are fogged, the unknown tiles
should be drawn fogged.

-jason

PNG image