Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: February 2005:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: no backtrace

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: no backtrace
From: Christian Knoke <chrisk@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2005 11:52:29 +0100

On Tue, Feb 08, 2005 at 10:56:34AM +0100, Christian Knoke wrote:

> CVS HEAD
>
> When the civserver crashes (I think it did) I get no core dump. Or is there
> a special dir where I can find it?

Here is an example. Some aktion in the client made the server die. No core.
Maybe it just stopped. How can I tell? civclient bottom lines just says
'lost connection to server'. I ran --debug 3 do here's the output:

3: Neither of tags m_diplomat or m_generic found
3: Neither of tags e_unit_built or (null) found
3: Neither of tags m_musketeers or m_generic found
3: Neither of tags e_next_year or (null) found
3: Neither of tags m_worker or m_generic found
3: Neither of tags m_worker or m_generic found
3: Neither of tags m_diplomat or m_generic found
3: Neither of tags f_pikemen or f_generic found
3: Neither of tags f_diplomat or f_generic found
3: Neither of tags e_unit_lost or (null) found
3: Neither of tags m_trireme or m_generic found
3: letzte Mitteilung 2mal wiederholt
3: letzte Mitteilung 2mal wiederholt (insgesamt 4 Wiederholungen)
3: letzte Mitteilung 1mal wiederholt (insgesamt 5 Wiederholungen)
3: Neither of tags e_next_year or (null) found
3: Neither of tags e_diplomacy or (null) found
2: lost connection to server

Christian