Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: February 2005:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: Diplomacy bugs online (PR#12142)

To: jdorje@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Diplomacy bugs online (PR#12142)
From: "Christian Knoke" <chrisk@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2005 00:25:03 -0800

On Sun, Feb 06, 2005 at 06:36:45PM -0500, Jason Dorje Short wrote:

> >>S2_0 is not network compatible with 2.0-beta7.  This is probably a
> >>result of that.
>
> Send further reports to PR#12142.

Looks like it, partly. But.

First I did make a cease-fire with AI#1. Maybe this was a team clause, but
that result did not appear in F3 player report.

After that, I wanted to make a treaty: peace and 2 embassies, with #1. At
that point I tried to add the embassy clauses to the treaty. The left clause
(me --> ai) did appear in the treaty display, the right one (ai --> me) did
not, even after repition. The client server connection was good.

So, a team clause makes embassies obsolete, I suppose? Then the clauses
should be handled equally, the menue items should be greyed.

Christian