Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: January 2005:
[Freeciv-Dev] (PR#12041) CMA / preset tab

Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#12041) CMA / preset tab
From: "kenn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <kenn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2005 16:56:30 -0800

In the CMA tab, it is not obvious how to make a preset active.  When you
single-click on one it gets highlighted.  There is no "make active" or
"set current" button, so one could assume that just highlighting it
makes it active.  Instead it must be double-clicked.  I think people
might find that confusing.

Also, I don't think it should be possible to make more than one preset
have the same name.

Thanks...

Kenn