Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: January 2005:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#11958) Window too big on iBook

Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#11958) Window too big on iBook
From: "Jeffrey B. Green" <greenjb@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2005 10:21:15 -0800

If the --enable-client=gtk2 means GTK+-2.0, then that is a no go since
it requires pango which will not build not (my) debian woody (Xrender
deficiency). The xaw approach is possible however it is still a bug wrt
the gtk-1.2 build, probably not setting the screen size properly.

Playing it a bit, some of the windows with a lot of "horizontal" info
do not resize down properly either.

jeff