Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: January 2005:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#11950) low prio bug (german loc.)

To: klemens@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#11950) low prio bug (german loc.)
From: "Christian Knoke" <chrisk@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2005 00:02:46 -0800

On Sun, Jan 16, 2005 at 10:28:42AM -0800, Klemens Dickbauer wrote:

> I'm using the current beta (6) and the german localization.
> When a feature from research is acchieved, the message in the 'Chat' windows
> says:
> --
> Spiel: Schrift erforscht. Unsere Wissenschaftler konzentrieren sich jetzt auf
> Schrift, Ziel ist Schrift.
> --
> So, the feature just researched is displayed in the message three times
> (instead of the new feature and the general aim.)
> Nothing serious though, maybe just a litte bug in the german string template
> oder so... :)

This is a bug in the code, and according to

http://rt.freeciv.org/Ticket/Display.html?id=11665

it is fixed in the CVS version. It has also been reported previously in

http://rt.freeciv.org/Ticket/Display.html?id=11592 (new)
http://rt.freeciv.org/Ticket/Display.html?id=11826 (new)

and maybe others. These can be closed now.

Christian