Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: January 2005:
[Freeciv-Dev] (PR#11851) Hack request should verify userid in addition t

Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#11851) Hack request should verify userid in addition to random string
From: "Ed Overton" <edoverton@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2005 15:51:02 -0800

I have a patch, but my build environment isn't set up where I can verify
everything properly.  Namely, I'm in cygwin and I'm having trouble
building anything other than the xaw client - which does not appear to
have the Start / Load / Connect entry.  I am taken directly to the
connection dialog.

I'll see about getting either the win32 (or a gtk build) in place to
validate the patch.

Ed