Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: January 2005:
[Freeciv-Dev] (PR#11824) Crashing bug

Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#11824) Crashing bug
From: "neil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <neil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2005 12:26:33 -0800

<cid:part1.03060409.03030209@twistedsquare.com>Hi,

Another bug report for you guys.  Load the attached savegame in
civclient, and take control of Bavarian_Mr_Hedge.  Tell the one Engineer
with a movement point (it will be highlighted of course) to build a
railroad, then press end turn.  The game will do nothing for about three
seconds, then declare that the connection to the server is lost, and
stop that game, leaving an empty civserver.rpt file.  I had this problem
in beta5 but it is still present in beta6.  I have no clue as to what
caused it, as the game played fine up until that point.

My machine (if it matters) is Windows XP SP2 (with firewall activated,
but that has not been a problem during the countless other hours I've
been playing Freeciv).

Good luck finding the bug,

Neil.