Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: January 2005:
[Freeciv-Dev] (PR#11821) Loading a saved game makes me an AI player!!

Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#11821) Loading a saved game makes me an AI player!!
From: "Carl Lobo" <carllobo@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2005 08:49:59 -0800

There is some really strange behaviour here. In the 1946 saved game, I
show up as a human player. In the 1949 (actually 1947 onwards) game,
it shows me to be AI.
I'm not too sure if this is related, but the client crashes
immediately after starting the 1946 game. I had played this game till
1949 and then the client crashed. This is the point at which all the
science was researched. The game did not choose any Future Techs for
about 2-3 turns. It didn't give me a option to research anything. The
core file is the dump of the initial crash. I hope this is not too
vague.
I'm using the CVS version of the client with a patched rule set (Bug #11726).
Thanks,
Carl