Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: December 2004:
[Freeciv-Dev] (PR#11726) City improvements are still available inspite o

Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#11726) City improvements are still available inspite of wonders.
From: "Carl Lobo" <carllobo@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2004 00:27:33 -0800

One can still build an improvement in a city inspite of having a
wonder. To illustrate, all my cities can build a granary inspite of
having built the Pyramids. Simillarly Barracks are also available in
all cities, inspite of having the Sun Tzu's war academy. When I
conquer a city, the barracks are not shown with an asterix and they
don't get sold automatically.  However all my troops are veteran as
soon as they're built.
Attached is the save game. The Sun Tzu's war academy is in Sparta and
the Pyramids are in Athenae. I'm using a CVS checkout. This does not
happen with the 2.0 5th beta release.
Great job however guys!!
Regards,
Carl