Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: December 2004:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: 2.0 translatable string freeze

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: 2.0 translatable string freeze
From: Christian Knoke <chrisk@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2004 20:28:56 +0100

On Mon, Dec 27, 2004 at 01:52:19PM -0500, Jason Dorje Short wrote:
> I think we're ready for a freeze on the translatable strings - sometime
> between Thursday and Sunday.  Please report (or remind us about) any
> bugs that require changes to translatable strings so we can get them
> taken care of before then.

http://bugs.freeciv.org/Ticket/Display.html?id=11578

fixes important bugs in the helpdata; one of the 2 patch versions should be
applied, preferable IMHO is version 2.

Very nice can be a fix of

http://bugs.freeciv.org/Ticket/Display.html?id=11630

because we can put some multilangual documentation online in time with the
release. There are a few strings there, too, which are currently not in
freeciv.pot.

I'm unsure about the importance of

http://bugs.freeciv.org/Ticket/Display.html?id=11537

but please have a narrow look at it.