Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: December 2004:
[Freeciv-Dev] (PR#11677) science report needs scroll bar

Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#11677) science report needs scroll bar
From: "Diana Luna" <sororl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2004 09:07:08 -0800

Hi,

Please excuse me if I'm mistaken in submitting this --
I really don't know what I'm doing. I tried searching
the known bugs thingy.

My problem is this: nearing the end of a game, when a
lot of science discoveries have been made, the science
report tab causes the main client window to expand
enough to grow beyond the boundaries of the desktop.
The part of the  science report window containing the
previously discovered technologies needs a scroll bar.

This is using 2.0.0-beta3 on Linux w. GTK/Gnome I'm
really sorry if this has already been fixed, or if
this is irrelevant in some other way.

Regards,

http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com