Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: December 2004:
[Freeciv-Dev] (PR#11596) spy doesn't go to cities

Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#11596) spy doesn't go to cities
From: "Pascal Detzlr" <bombe23@xxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2004 15:34:53 -0800

Hello,

i wonder why the spy (maybe also the diplomat) won't go to alien cities
any more. There's no possibility for me to give any orders to him,
because there's neither a window opening like usual, nor happens
something other, when I try to go to an opponent city. I play freeciv
1.14.2 on a debian system (simply mepis linux). I don't know, wheter it
is a bug or just a rule, that I do not know and that I can't find on the
Internet. I already have done some diplomatic missions in this game.

Beside this, I have to congratulate you making a better game, more
logical and for this more fun, than the commercial and highly financed
developpers managed to create.

Best wishes
Pascal Detzler