Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: December 2004:
[Freeciv-Dev] (PR#11466) tarball error

Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#11466) tarball error
From: "Paris Sinclair" <paris@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2004 00:47:21 -0800

Hi, I just downloaded beta5 and the tarball has an error. I downloaded it
seperately on two different boxes (RedHat 7.2 and ES 3) and got the same
results:

tar -zxf freeciv-2.0.0-beta5.tar.gz

gzip: stdin: unexpected end of file
tar: Unexpected EOF in archive
tar: Unexpected EOF in archive

Also note that the bzip version is working fine for me on both boxes.

Thanks for the great program!

--
Paris Sinclair