Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: December 2004:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#11195) exploring trireme stuck at the pole

Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#11195) exploring trireme stuck at the pole
From: "Ryan Thiessen" <ryan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2004 17:52:06 -0800

Okay, I can accept this.  But if the trireme is stuck in a square that
it cannot escape from, does it not make more sense for it to be sunk?
Right now it is left in a confusing state that leaves the end user
baffled as how to get out of it.  I suggest (if it's possible) to  leave
the existing rules intact, but losing triremes instead of leaving them
stuck in place.

Cheers,
-rt-