Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: November 2004:
[Freeciv-Dev] (PR#11195) 2.0 beta 4 bugs

Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#11195) 2.0 beta 4 bugs
From: "Ryan Thiessen" <ryan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2004 10:59:16 -0800

I've noticed two small bugs in the Linux/GTK client for the otherwise
excellent 2.0 beta 4 release.

* On two occasions a Trireme has been mysteriously stuck in the polar
regions, unable to move in any direction.  This seems to occur when
exploring new territory along polar regions with a Trireme.  Sadly I
don't have a savegame for that.
* When purchasing a city improvement, the dialog asking to "confirm by
yes/no" or the dialog saying "you don't have enough money to buy this"
hides behind the city information page.

Using Linux kernel 2.6.8, gcc 3.3.4, distribution Debian/Ubuntu.

Thanks for a great game, my fiancee and I play it all the time.  Network
play on 2.0 beta 4 has been flawless for several long games already.

Cheers,
-rt-