Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: November 2004:
[Freeciv-Dev] (PR#11157) Two bugs in freeciv 2.0.0 beta4.

Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#11157) Two bugs in freeciv 2.0.0 beta4.
From: "Oscar" <OJMS@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2004 05:24:06 -0800

Hello, I have downloaded freeciv 2.0.0 beta4 (windows binary) and I have
found two bugs. The first is in the window that freeciv show when I start a
new game, in which the button "game options" doesn´t work. And the second is
in the diplomacy window, where I can´t set the AI player offer any amount of
gold.

I send two images with the bugs marked in red because I´m not sure if you
could understand everythig I write (I´m not native english speaker) and a
savegame for the diplomacy window bug.

And other thing, I don´t know if this is a bug, but when I get the sea map
of an AI player I can see his national borders and then I know where he is.
This is the reason for which I think a player wouldn´t be interested in give
his entire map, and because this I think I souldn´t see his borders unless I
send there a sea vessel and see the land tiles adjacet to the water tiles.

JPEG image

JPEG image