Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: November 2004:
[Freeciv-Dev] (PR#11123) 3 requests

Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#11123) 3 requests
From: "Inn Ho Sohn" <okeeffe@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 20 Nov 2004 20:58:46 -0800

Dear Freeciv Workers,

I have three requests.

First, it's bug/feature?.  I noticed that when I start in island near
bottom, the world scroll doesn't let me scroll lower so that my
continent can be centered in main screen.  It may also be the case for
side map(?).  It gives me hint to development planning(port cities,
where to launch ships, etc) I'm not sure if it's intended or unintended.

Second, I have a request for a feature.  I noticed that for every city I
need to manually enter items in que.  It would be convenient if I can
have template so that it saves the typical development order(eg War
city, nerdville, etc).  It would be even nicer, if I can pick abstract
units(eg most adv defender, attacker, etc), or have a flow chart(eg if
Phalanx is avail then build, otherwise granary, etc).

Third, I have another request for a feature.  I play mostly solo, so it
would be nice if I can pick size of the world, terrain, style of
enemies, etc.  Much like the original.

Thank you.

-Inn Sohn

--