Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: November 2004:
[Freeciv-Dev] (PR#10992) [IDEA] More diplomatic treaties and clauses

Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#10992) [IDEA] More diplomatic treaties and clauses
From: "Stepan Roh" <stepan@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2004 08:43:45 -0800

Hello.

I was reading through MOO2 manual and wondered if some of MOO2 Diplomacy
concepts can be used in Freeciv. Here they are:

Research Treaty

- this could be something like: starts with spending money equivalent of
10% of researched bulbs each turn and proceed to having 10% more bulbs
each turn (after 5 or 10 turns)

Trade Treaty

- similar to reasarch treaty, but only with money
- this would duplicate the current Traderoutes concept

Declare War On
Make Peace With
Break Alliance With

- these could be useful because AI spills similar messages in Chat window
(I don't know if it actually reconsiders its attitude toward human player
if it is ignored), but Human player can't force AI to do this

5% Annual Tribute
10% Annual Tribute

Money Gift

Surrender