Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: November 2004:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#10977) autosettlers or unit roles bug

To: mstefek@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#10977) autosettlers or unit roles bug
From: "Jason Short" <jdorje@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2004 08:17:36 -0800

Mateusz Stefek wrote:

> Last thing I remember before pressing turn done was that I manually
> moved a settler from caravel. I was in AI mode
>
> Can't reproduce, but the server was run via gdb that time
> gdb:

The unit has an AI role of AIUNIT_BUILD_CITY but no goto_tile.

This is similar to PR#10567, except that was with diplomats.  The
situation seems to be about the same though: human plays around with
AI-controlled units, and eventually the AI data is left in an
inconsistent state.  Probably there is code that resets the goto tile
*without* resetting the AI role.

jason