Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: November 2004:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: 'Wonders of World' documentation request

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: 'Wonders of World' documentation request
From: Jason Dorje Short <jdorje@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 07 Nov 2004 18:49:50 -0500

Egor Vyscrebentsov wrote:
Good daytime!

While playing with closing popups with (x) window button, i tried to find
information about handling of reports like 'Wonders of World' or
'Top Five Cities'. I found sending a packet to the server, but i don't
understand now where the client handles answer. I look for it in /docs,
but can't find anything.
So i ask for documentation on processing such report request.

Follow the code flow from where the client handled the packet in packhand.c.

I don't think anyone here really knows this code. If you could improve it or even just explain it that would be a step forward.

jason