Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: November 2004:
[Freeciv-Dev] (PR#10911) new transport unload behavior for 2.0

To: undisclosed-recipients: ;
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#10911) new transport unload behavior for 2.0
From: "Jacob Luna Lundberg" <jacob@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 6 Nov 2004 10:57:04 -0800

The web NEWS says " When moving a unit from a transport on an ocean tile
to a land tile, you lose all movement points."  If I'm understanding
this correctly, it's very different from what happens in the original
Civilization.  ;)

I'd like to request (a feature) that this be configurable in the server,
or turned on just by the civ2 rules, or something like that.  It really
changes the nature of sea-based attacks on coastal cities...

--

"Freedom without opportunity is the devil's gift."
 -Noam Chomsky