Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: November 2004:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#10722) Not enough glasslands/plains

To: miky40@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#10722) Not enough glasslands/plains
From: "Marcelo Burda" <mburda@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 6 Nov 2004 01:52:22 -0800

>> i will try to do a tmp fix for it in some days, later , when
>> gen-terrains will be finised some code will be tuned in ruleset.
>>
>> about the balck box, anyway the actual placing systems for final
>> terrains as to be completly rewrited for gen-terrinas, even in the
>> latest patch, and even some part of characteristic code maybe need to
>> be tuned. anything is for a 2.1 version
>>
>> Marcelo
>>
>For main branch we can wait, but if there's no fix in few days I will
>commit something like attached patch into S2_0 branch.
>I have played few games lately and I have to admit that this is really a
>big problem.
>Attached patch takes 33% forests and 33% jungles and changes them into
>grassland and plains.
>

>--
>mateusz

Mateusz, some ended patch fixig bug are waiting and not committed(10735) and
you do a a bad patch instead wait one day or 2, if you not want wait my one at
lass modify code there where XXX_pct are defined and not where XXX_pct are used
plz!!. XXX_pct are needed for all gen 1,2 and 3, your patch only change 1 and 2
probably i will work in it this week end, i am some free time.

Marcelo