Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: November 2004:
[Freeciv-Dev] (PR#10837) cosmetic - Shield icon on a unit in the city di

To: undisclosed-recipients: ;
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#10837) cosmetic - Shield icon on a unit in the city display not updated
From: "(Eddie Anderson)" <saywhat@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2004 20:49:40 -0800

    Savegame available.  Win32 2.0.0 Beta2.

    In a city display's "units supported" section, a shield icon
appears over a unit when that city is being charged 1 shield for
upkeep of that unit.  That's normal.

    However, when I change that unit's home city - to a city where
that unit no longer costs 1 shield to maintain - the shield icon
should disappear.  It doesn't.  When I display the city report for
that unit's new home city, the shield icon still appears over that
unit (in the "units supported" section).

    Fortunately, AFAICS, the numbers are right (i.e. the new city is
*not* being charged 1 shield to maintain that unit).  Only the
graphic is wrong.

    If it matters, the new home city was founded on the same turn
that the unit was assigned to it.  Gov't type was Despotism.

    HTH.

Eddie