Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: October 2004:
[Freeciv-Dev] (PR#10794) negative values in tax prompt

To: undisclosed-recipients: ;
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#10794) negative values in tax prompt
From: "superfly" <superfli@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2004 07:47:44 -0700

Using the win beta 2, I lowered the science value in the tax prompt,
and was surprised when it went negative. Further investigation
revealed that this error appplies to each of the three categories.
When the prompt is closed with a negative value, the changes are not
applied. I am unfortunately unable to inform you as to whether this
bug also occurrs in linux.

Jeff D

P.S. Thanks for all the work that has been put into freeciv.