Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: October 2004:
[Freeciv-Dev] (PR#10765) Is this bug-ging you? =P

To: undisclosed-recipients: ;
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#10765) Is this bug-ging you? =P
From: "Megabot X2000" <megabot_2000@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 00:12:56 -0700

This transaction appears to have no content

Found some bugs in FreeCiv v 2.0 Beta.

"Game Options" button in "Start Game" dialogue box isn't working.
Some civilizations have no description, such as The Quebecois, The Taiwanese, or The Swedish.
The island I started on is a little too small. Maybe we could add some kind of pre-game parameters, "40% Ocean", for instance.
This is just my opinion...but ain't it too risky to have Settlers building infrastructure? Maybe we could have a separate terraforming unit, such as the Formers in Alpha Centauri.
Research is going waaay to slow, even when I'm playing in Easy mode! While I was just getting started, the Koreans started building The Lighthouse!
The other nations flip-flop a lot about building wonders or not. They literally start/stop the construction of a wonder on every turn!
Some of my allies (Korea) cities are really close to each other. Some are even neighbors!
In the picture file of different country flags, I can find the Macedonian flag. Yet, I can't play as Macedonia!

Planera skidsemestern på MSN Resor. Klicka här