Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: October 2004:
[Freeciv-Dev] (PR#10717) Incomplete Redraw in City Report

To: undisclosed-recipients: ;
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#10717) Incomplete Redraw in City Report
From: "Christian Knoke" <chrisk@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2004 01:28:07 -0700

Hello,

this is now for several months, not sure if it has been mentioned before.

When opening the city report, then change the sorting by city size, the
window is not redrawn completely, which looks bad and is irritating.

The attached PNG shows the window, after I hovered with the mouse over it,
partially. So, obviously, when you trigger a redraw by other means (GUI)
everything looks nice again.

In one case (just after start), I also saw that the not actually redrawn
part of the next was in german, which may give you a hint where this bug
comes from (or not).

Christian

PNG image