Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: October 2004:
[Freeciv-Dev] (PR#10659)

To: undisclosed-recipients: ;
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#10659)
From: "Reinier Post" <rp@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2004 00:59:52 -0700

Now that PR#10578 (add the isophex tileset) has been resolved,
let me say that in the last two years I have only played with
extra small tilesets, usually tinydent.

Can tinydent be added to the distribution as well?
The main point of this is to see that it remains up to date
so my client doesn't crash on /start.  Standard maintenance would
just make sure that it doesn't crash - using fallbacks I suppose -
while designing extra tiles would be the work of volunteers.