Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: October 2004:
[Freeciv-Dev] (PR#10555) bug on freeciv V2.0.0

To: undisclosed-recipients: ;
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#10555) bug on freeciv V2.0.0
From: "dj67@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <dj67@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 16 Oct 2004 08:04:27 -0700

Hi,

I don't know if this bug was related by someone else, but while playing with
freeciv V2.0.0 (the beta dowloadable version) I saw barbarian capture a AI
city, then as an other IA started to do the king richard wonder, the
barbarian city started the wonder too...

the problem is, with one town captured it is no use for the Barbarian to start
a wonder...

may be the Barbarian Code should avoid building wonders...

don't know if it helps, but thank you for your work !

Regards,

Denis.