Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: October 2004:
[Freeciv-Dev] (PR#8649) Bug: String search from sources does not work on

To: marko.lindqvist@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#8649) Bug: String search from sources does not work on freeciv.org
From: "Reinier Post" <rp@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2004 16:44:12 -0700

Sorry, I saw the error soon after it first occurred and tried to fix it,
but not this RT ticket.

The problem is that glimpse is no longer free, and the glimpse binaries
no longer work.  Either we have to find an old source tree of glimpse
from the time it was still free, or we have to move to using a more
modern RT with a different search engine.  I spent some time trying to
do the latter, but never finished the job, and I essentially have no
more spare time to work on it.

Let me know how badly this service is needed.