Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: October 2004:
[Freeciv-Dev] (PR#10000) PATCH: avoid too small inland ocean

To: undisclosed-recipients: ;
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#10000) PATCH: avoid too small inland ocean
From: "Marcelo Burda" <mburda@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 3 Oct 2004 16:02:03 -0700

> [kauf - Dim. Sep. 12 14:33:01 2004]:
>
> On Sun, Sep 12, 2004 at 12:11:45AM -0700, Marcelo Burda wrote:

> > Le dim 12/09/2004 ?? 03:40, Jason Short a ??crit :
> >
> > i am not sure if rm a big one is really needed, but tiny ones are
> > useless for irrigation and useless for put any naval unit, there
are
> > more offten than biger, (generator 5) and easy to rm with near non
> > change  in global landmasspercent. finally rivers end often at
tiny
> > ocean, i no liket it.
>
> I don't think these reasons are enough of a justification.
>
> -mike

Ha, i forget to say, when doing a map we do a lot of choices, some one
very far to has so much justifications as this one.
but these choice are needed to do something. else we get thinking in
all we can do and finally we has a code with 1254825 (more or less)
options ;-)

Maybe there are not useless for irrigation, that is good to be say but
say "these reasons are enough of a justification"... mmmm...

;-)

Marcelo