Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: September 2004:
[Freeciv-Dev] (PR#10240) Xaw: another problem with new nations

To: undisclosed-recipients: ;
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#10240) Xaw: another problem with new nations
From: "Egor Vyscrebentsov via RT" <evyscr@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2004 10:41:22 -0700

> [jdorje - Sep 21 22:06:33 2004]:
>
> I fixed this for all flags, I think.  If there are any more problems
> please report the exact files causing them.

Now client not crashes at this stage. But today i get another problem.
I choose Phoenician, and get following client crash after game have started:

X Error of failed request:  BadPixmap (invalid Pixmap parameter)
  Major opcode of failed request:  56 (X_ChangeGC)
  Resource id in failed request:  0x60d6f8
  Serial number of failed request:  50274

Thank, evyscr.