Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: September 2004:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#9321) pubserver rankings are based on player name

To: jdorje@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#9321) pubserver rankings are based on player name not username
From: "Horn Gábor" <Horn.Gabor@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2004 04:28:15 -0700

Hi!

Nice to see there're patches and progression on this area. If you guys
can provide me some gamelogs in this new format (unfortunatelly i don't
have time to play these days) i'll adapt the ranking script to this.

Only 1 question: Unassigned means unidentified player right? Do you
think it's a good idea to let unidentified players play in these games?
I think have separated authed(and ranked) an non-authed(funplay, w/o
ranking) ports is better solution.

thx, hirisov