Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: September 2004:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#4382) Bug: Strange behaviour -- city visible when

To: cameron@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#4382) Bug: Strange behaviour -- city visible when it shouldn't be
From: "Marko Lindqvist" <marko.lindqvist@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2004 09:39:18 -0700

Jason Short wrote:

>>[cameron - Mon Jun 09 19:06:44 2003]:
>
>>This may be known, but why can I see Pusan in the attached savegame
>>(connect as "cjmorlan")? I just bought Kosong, so that might have
>>something to do with it.
>
> This isn't easy to reproduce with current CVS because you can't buy
> Kosong in 1 turn (since landing consumes the diplomats' full MP).

  That's ruleset defined. But since inciting revolts is now so much
expencive than before, I had to modify savegame too so that I have
enough money to incite revolt.
  Anyway, this is the usual case of Kosong and Pusan having a traderoute
between them so packet_short_city is sent. At least #4584 is same
problem as this. I think I've seen more reports related to this, but
cannot find them now.

  - Caz