Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: September 2004:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#9514) Bug: upgrade production and get extra unit t

To: undisclosed-recipients: ;
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#9514) Bug: upgrade production and get extra unit too!
From: "Watershape@xxxxxxx" <Watershape@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2004 15:38:59 -0700

Citando Jason Short <jdorje@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

> > [RT_System - Tue Jul 27 00:08:16 2004]:
> >
> > Hi There!
> >
> > I have experienced a bug that is:
> >
> > Wen building a Frigate and missing 'n' turns for the production to be
> > accomplished i bought it and it was to be ready in one turn! Main time
> > there
> > was still 1 turn left to accomplish magnetism and wen the turn pases i
> > noticed that the city builds the Frigate and a destroyer is 1 turn
> > left to be
> > produced in the same city too! Tremendouse bug dont you think? You'll
> > have 1
> > Frigate and a Destryer in the same city in 2 turns!
>
> Can you provide a savegame that reproduces this behavior?
>
> jason

I am so sory cause: I started to play freeciv not long ago and the bug i
reported was erroneous!!!
> I had a city that was producing settlers and it overfiled the shilds cause it
couldn't produce a unit! Therefor as freeciv acumulates shilds to the next turn
, for instance i had 500 shilds , 1 frigate costs 250, then i got the destroyer
to be ended in 1 turn! i am ashamed :(

Lots of sory and thanks for your time

Watershape