Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: September 2004:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: [Fwd: Re: Re: (PR#8164) building out of a builddir: ge

To: jdorje@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: [Fwd: Re: Re: (PR#8164) building out of a builddir: generate_packets.py]
From: "Marko Lindqvist" <marko.lindqvist@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2004 11:31:34 -0700

  Just noticed that this will not work with gcc 4.0, at least in its
current form. From http://gcc.gnu.org/gcc-4.0/changes.html :
"-I- has been deprecated. -iquote is meant to replace the need for this
option."

  Also, I'm having problems with some external packages. Even when they
are system headers from our point of view, their headers internally rely
on finding "header.h" from current dir (from directory where main header
is).

  - Caz