Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: September 2004:
[Freeciv-Dev] (PR#10028) bad results when deleting first worklist elemen

To: undisclosed-recipients: ;
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#10028) bad results when deleting first worklist element
From: "Jason Short" <jdorje@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2004 11:57:33 -0700

If I make a worklist of which the second element is invalid, and I
delete the first element of the worklist, it is instead the second
element that is deleted.

I assume what happens is the second element moves up, but because it
can't be build the first element remains there in its place.

This might be reasonable behavior.  Obviously we shouldn't be building
an invalid item.  But I think I'd rather have the second item just be
removed from the list and go straight to the third element.

jason