Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: September 2004:
[Freeciv-Dev] (PR#10026) bad behavior with cityrep's "add first"

To: undisclosed-recipients: ;
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#10026) bad behavior with cityrep's "add first"
From: "Jason Short" <jdorje@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2004 11:48:31 -0700

I kept finding my worklists really long and full of useless items I
didn't remember adding.

It turns out if you "add first" an item, and that city can't build that
item (like adding a marketplace to a city with a marketplace) it instead
duplicates the current item.

Of course you can't add a marketplace to a group of selected cities
unless at least one of those cities can build the marketplace.

This is with the effects patch, but I doubt this makes a difference.

jason