Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: August 2004:
[Freeciv-Dev] (PR#2521) general effects framework

To: kaufman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, vasc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#2521) general effects framework
From: "Jason Short" <jdorje@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2004 20:05:24 -0700

I updated the effects patch.  It's a bit smaller now.  I didn't really
edit it at all though I was tempted.  Nor have I tested the new patch.

I had some problems with the AI part.  I fixed it enough to get it to
compile.  Per, will you search the patch for "#if 0" and for "ocean[1]"
and see what needs to be changed there?

(The patch can be downloaded directly from RT.)

jason