Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: August 2004:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#9866) S1_14: AI fixes

To: per@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#9866) S1_14: AI fixes
From: "Gregory Berkolaiko" <Gregory.Berkolaiko@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2004 16:16:12 -0700

Per,

Your latest patch in the "fun Ai game" thread does much better job: it
retains the check for whether we got assigned to the city and it compares
with defense rather than 0.

So I suggest we use it to fix S-branch.

It does seem to contain some noise with "units" variable.

Also, can you try and feed the AI tickets through RT please.  You will
have to use RT interface to create the ticket in the right queue, but it's
worth it.  Apart from obvious benefits (like instant archiving), I can
download patches from RT rather than save them at my mail server and then
ftp it around -- much bother.

G.