Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: August 2004:
[Freeciv-Dev] (PR#9551) error in civclient_DEPENDENCIES with old automak

To: akaquinn@xxxxxxxxxxx, martin@xxxxxxxxxx
Cc: miky40@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#9551) error in civclient_DEPENDENCIES with old automakes
From: "Jason Short" <jdorje@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2004 23:36:56 -0700

Is there a fix, or do we just need to document this as a known bug?

For those of you who have the bug, I suggest either upgrading automake
or using the snapshot tarballs (you don't have to run automake to use
those).  The former does mean you won't be able to test any fix we come
up with, though...

jason