Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: August 2004:
[Freeciv-Dev] (PR#9764) RT corrupts binaries

To: undisclosed-recipients: ;
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#9764) RT corrupts binaries
From: "Jason Short via RT" <jdorje@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2004 14:04:06 -0700

Update: I sent a bunch of binary attachments to the ticket.  None were
corrupted, either under the new or the old RT.  So this proves nothing.

Is there a cronjob to restart apache on rt.freeciv.org?  The idea was
that a "fresh" apache was less likely to show the bug.  If this is the
case, perhaps this cronjob should be stopped so we can get some good
examples of the bug :-).

Otherwise we can only wait and see.  For those uploading binaries to RT:
if it doesn't work through the e-mail interface or
http://rt.freeciv.org/, try using http://rt.freeciv.org:8008/.

jason