Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: August 2004:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#9685) Make server create a wiki server manual

To: undisclosed-recipients: ;
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#9685) Make server create a wiki server manual
From: "Per I. Mathisen" <per@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 14 Aug 2004 13:20:14 -0700

I have modified the patch so that it creates html output instead. Wiki
just did not make much sense, when the output is autogenerated. Also, I
would like to see this used in pubserver for reporting what options are
set for games.

Here is the 'server options' part of the server manual, as it is output by
the "/manual" server command:

     http://www.leftist.net/perrin/manual1.html

Any suggestions for improvements? I think maybe it should be split up into
the categories for easier viewing. And/or perhaps an initial menu of
options, like the wiki page list of contents.

  - Per