Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: August 2004:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#9660) bug in shared.c:607

To: undisclosed-recipients: ;
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#9660) bug in shared.c:607
From: "David Nielsen" <dnielsen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2004 06:15:39 -0700

I figured that was a general problem when I tried to fix a problem that
disallowed me from using capital Æ, Ø and Å in city names, when the none
cap versions worked fine. I tinkered with the idea of moving all it to
UFT8 or something similar with a mega patch to shape up my C skills.. I
found some conversion code so it should be rather simple, but none the
less a huge job, and I'm not sure of the impact on clients outside of
gtk2.

regards
David 'Lovechild' Nielsen

--