Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: July 2004:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#9539) duplicate diplomat messages

To: jdorje@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#9539) duplicate diplomat messages
From: "Per I. Mathisen" <per@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2004 02:11:59 -0700

On Thu, 29 Jul 2004, Jason Short wrote:
> In diplomats.c:1207 there are duplicated messages for defending
> diplomats dying. But one of these messages checks if the city is NULL
> and one does not. Which is correct?

The first notify is to the player owning the diplomat, the later ones for
the target player. The second gives you the name of the city the diplomat
tried to target, the third does not. The fourth and fifth are similar, but
are used if the diplomat does not gain veterancy.

I do not see any duplicate messages here.

  - Per