Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: July 2004:
[Freeciv-Dev] (PR#9493) Patch: Technology saved by name

To: mstefek@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#9493) Patch: Technology saved by name
From: "Jason Short" <jdorje@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2004 21:45:06 -0700

There was no A_UNSET or A_FUTURE in 1.14.1.  These values were all
stored as A_NONE and interpreted from context.  (I think A_NONE as a
research target meant a future tech, while A_NONE as a research goal
meant no goal was chosen).

I'm not sure your patch handles this right.  You may want to
double-check it.  It's also possible that we cannot have support both
for 1.14.1 and old 1.14.99 savegames...

jason